Jessica Wilby | 24 | Manchester | Info@Philocalist.co.uk
I’ve been blogging since the age of 15 and I know by now that most people land on this page just to scrape an email. In case you do want to know a little bit about me, here’s a brief run down.
I studied journalism at The University of Salford and graduated with a 2:1. After trying and failing to run my own online magazine, I resigned to a career in Marketing. Weirdly, it’s actually worked out great! I now work for a small online fashion company, after jumping around a few agencies.
I used to take blogging very seriously, but now I’m just here for the fun of it. I like writing, meeting fellow bloggers and long walks on the beach…
If you would like to work with me or have a project you’d like to discuss, email me at email@example.com. Please do keep in mind that I have a Mon-Fri 9-5 job and that is my main priority.
Cool reasons to email me
- You’re a blogger and you wanna say hi,
- You somehow found a typo,
- You agree/disagree with something I’ve written,
- You want me to write something for you.
Boring but necessary reasons to email me
- Press releases,
- Invites (only local to Manchester),
- Interview ops,
- Ambassador programmes.
Reasons you shouldn’t email me
- I will hunt you down if you send me a lazy infographic. I HATE INFOGRAPHICS!